The title says it all! This is a yummy, mouth-watering dessert is a treat for chocolate lovers. I have tried this brownie with Oreo and bourbon biscuits, one can do brownie in traditional way with whole purpose flour too.(will soon upload that version as well). With the chocolate sauce sizzling on a hot plate no one can keep their hands off this dessert. Lets move on to the ingredients of this black beauty.
- 120gms of Oreo biscuits.(one small packet with cream, if you want can remove the cream from biscuit and add.)
- 2-3 bourbon biscuits.(optional, you can try with Oreo alone or hide and seek or only bourbon.)
- 2 table spoons of powdered sugar.(optional, am not adding sugar to this recipe, the biscuits have cream which has sugar in it.)
- Some chocolate sauce for pouring on ice-cream.
- Pinch of salt.
- Three scoops of vanilla ice-cream.(you can vanilla ice-cream with Choco chips too.)
- 50gms of mixed nuts.I have taken cashews, walnuts and badam.
- 30ml of boiled milk.(completely cool the milk before adding to the recipe.)
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter.
- Hot plate for placing the brownie and ice-cream.
- pinch of baking soda(optional, if you want your brownie to be fudgy don’t add)
- Small cake pan of any shape of your choice.
- Parchment paper for lining inside the cake pan.
- Run the biscuits with cream in a blender and transfer it to a mixing bowl. Blend smooth without lumps.
- Add melted butter, give it a good mix, then add milk gradually and stir the mixture without any lumps until you get a smooth batter.(If you are adding powdered sugar you should add before mixing milk.)
- Now infuse salt and baking powder and give it a mix and add nuts.
- The batter should not be too watery. Adjust according to the quantity of biscuits you add.
- Grease the cake pan with butter and line it with parchment paper.
- Meanwhile preheat your oven at 200 degree centigrade for 10 minutes.
- Gently pour the mixture into the pan and tap it twice and bake it for 15 minutes.(when you insert a tooth pick it should come out clean.)
- Let the brownie sit on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
Look at this gorgeous black beauty with nuts in between.
PRESENTING THE BROWNIE
- Cut your brownie according to your hot plate shape.(I have done in rectangle shape.)
- Heat the hot plate for 5 minutes and place it on the wooden plate.(b careful don’t heat too much this might burn your chocolate sauce.)
- Place the cut brownie piece on the plate, top it with ice cream and gently pour the chocolate sauce all over. Within seconds you can see the chocolate sauce bubbling.
Sizzling Oreo brownie is ready. Enjoy this black and white beauty, make your kids jump in joy and please do not forget to leave valuable comments.
WITHOUT HOT PLATE
- I have presented it two ways. If hot plate is not available for you, can just add chocolate sauce on top of the brownie and enjoy which also tastes great.
- You can decorate with some strawberry on top of ice-cream and serve.
- Make sure your plate is hot when you pour the chocolate sauce,if its not hot you will not see bubbling effect.